Monday, January 23, 2012

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Gina's Total Drama Movie Review:

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Can I say ... Award Winner! Everyone can relate to this film. We all have our own, very personal, 9/11 memoirs. We can remember where we were, what we were doing and the state of haze our country was in. For some, its far more personal!

This film takes you on one such journey. You will share the
heart-break of one family, embrace the innocence of a child who lost his father and applaud their courage to rebuild their lives.

I loved this movie. My suggestion is to embrace the story. Keep the family and their fight to rebuild in the forefront. 9/11 is a part of the film. It was not intended to be a 9/11 movie. I think this is why some critics have not given this movie rave reviews. They missed the beauty of this film.  Definitely a must see!

On a roller-coaster of emotion, with personal recollections, and feeling of human compassion, you will remember the past, embrace the future... and together...

We Will Never Forget!


Total Drama Rating: 9


1 comment:

  1. Gina, thank you so much for the review, this sounds like one I'd really enjoy. Since I don't get to see many films that aren't "kids" movies, I try and be choosy. This is now at the top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete